The healthcare sector is Goldman & Fine’s fastest growing sector and is led by a very knowledgeable team of industry specialists with over 10 years’ experience. We are able to supply qualified nurses and care staff to the NHS, private hospitals, residential nursing homes and other sectors.
Some of the vacancies in the healthcare sector can be transient, but Goldman & Fine are keen to work on long-term recruitment solutions for you. We will work to fill your ‘temp’ places, but offer a more strategic permanent solution to your staffing needs, which will also reduce your staffing costs.
Our rigorous compliance procedures
When filling healthcare vacancies we fully vet candidates to ensure they meet rigorous checks as they will often be working with vulnerable people and handling sensitive data.
We fully vet all our candidates
We ensure all our candidates have the following documentation in place, before we put them forward for your consideration:
- All candidates must have an up to date DBS certificate in place, if they do not, Goldman & Fine will carry out a full enhanced DBS check for the candidate.
- Goldman & Fine have access to the DBS update service, so we can check on the status of candidates DBS certification.
- We ensure that all candidates have CSTF (mandatory and statutory) training. Goldman & Fine check that candidates certification is up to date.
- We ensure that all applicants have a five-year employment history with one years’ experience within that sector, for example care home nurses and NHS nurses’ hospital experience.
- We check that all nurses are registered with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) and if their certificates have lapsed, then Goldman & Fine will pay for the re-validation of their registration fees.
- We personally meet all our healthcare candidates face to face and check that they are fit to work and make sure that their documentation is valid and up to date. We differ to other recruiters who only deal with candidates over the phone.
- We work to NHS Framework Standards for compliance.
- We adhere to the NHS ‘Code of Practice’ for international recruitment of healthcare professionals.
- We have a clinical nurse on-site who interviews all the candidates. The clinical nurse examines candidates drug calculations and sets scenario based questionnaires to ensure competency.
- Goldman & Fine check candidates immunisations. If they do not have the correct immunisations, we send them to a qualified registered body who undertake these on our behalf.
Are you looking for a job in Healthcare ?