£28,000 - £35,000
Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for a VDA Estimator in the Belevedere area. An attractive salary, benefits and an excellent working environment are offered.
Applicants for this position will be experienced VDA Estimators with the following:
• Technical skills, knowledge and experience of body and paint repair in the retail accident and repair industry
• Technical and engineering experience
• Willingness to attain ATA accreditation if required by the company.
• knowledge of current estimating systems i.e. Audatex, Glassmatix
• good negotiation skills
The successful candidate will build relationships with customers, internal managers, manufacturer and supplier representatives, and insurance company assessors.
How to apply:
• click on this advert and submit your CV.
• Call Chet at Goldman & Fine on 0208 066 4860
• Email your CV to Chet@goldmanfine.com
• Visit the Goldman & Fine website.If this is not the job for you, please send us your CV and we will find you the right position for you.
To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the “Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services” app or check our website.”Estimator””VDA Estimator”