Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for a Team Leader in the Luton area, with excellent working conditions and future career prospects (4350)
Our client is a well-established supported living establishment, looking for a hard-working, punctual candidate to fill their Team Leader vacancy. They are focused on the happiness and well-being of their staff and current residents, providing support and excellent career opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with providing a needs-led service in keeping with the aims and objectives of the service
- The overall care and support of residing tenants within the service to ensure compliance with care and support plans, directed by Supported Living Manager
- Participating in defined care plans, encouraging individuals to take an active role in all aspects of the day
- Ensuring care, support plans and risk assessments are in place and monitored as required, making sure staff adhere to these.
- Attend training on behaviour support and learning disability topics
- Politely and professionally communicating with people who are supported and their relatives and other organisations
- Undertaking other duties required by the Manager of the service (take on managerial duties in absence of manager)
- Adhering to all policies and procedures that are implemented within the company
- Experience of working in a similar environment; quality control, logistics and stock control
- Valid driving license and access to own transport
- Level 3 NVQ qualification would be beneficial.
- Full DBS certificate
- At least 3 years of experience in this Health and Social care sector
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team and have leadership skills
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure
- Be systematic and organised, being precise with detail
How to Apply:
- Click ‘apply to this advert’ and submit your updated CV
- Email Anu at Goldman & Fine
- Call Anu at Goldman & Fine, quoting 4350
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the “Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services” app or check our website.
“Health and Social care“