£34,000 - £38,000
Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for an experienced Service Technician Mechanic/Automotive Service Technician to join an established, popular auto repair centre in the North West London NW9 area (3794).
Salary is negotiable, in line with experience.
– have at least 3 years’ experience as a qualified technician/mechanic
– have a relevant qualification (NVQ)
– have a good understanding of processes
– be able to follow set procedures
– have a full, valid UK driving license
– be able to work independently
– be able to demonstrate advanced technical knowledge
– have your own tools
– represent the business in a professional manner
– provide high levels of customer service
You will be highly experienced in all types of auto repair, able to work on gearboxes, engines, clutches, brakes etc on a wide range of makes and models of cars. A good knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment is invaluable. Self-motivated, positive and approachable, you will be managing your own workload whilst working as part of a team.
How to apply:
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss suitable positions. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the “Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services” app or check our website.
“Motor Vehicle Technician”