Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for a Service Manager in the Barnet area – (3989)
The type of care offered will vary according to individuals’ needs but may include psychiatric or social work support. The manager is responsible for the welfare of the home’s clients and for ensuring appropriate standards are maintained.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Complying with national care standards;
- Taking overall responsibility for the quality of care provided;
- Remaining up to date with relevant care standards legislation;
- Managing and monitoring budgets;
- Produce, review and implement policies and procedures in line with supported living environment.
- To participate in training and be responsible for their own development.
- Taking charge of purchasing products and services for the home;
- Working out individual care / support plans with clients and other members of the staff team;
- Recruiting and training care workers and other specialist staff for the home;
- Interviewing potential clients who may be considering coming to live in the accommodation;
- Discussing and assessing potential clients with social services, medical staff, and members of the client’s family;
- Ensuring that all staff are properly trained, supervised and appraised;
- Working with other professionals to develop specialist services, eg drug rehabilitation, occupational therapy, specialist teaching, art therapy, etc;
- Preparing information on quality standards;
- Marketing the accommodation to potential client groups, directly or via social services and other agencies;
- Developing initiatives to integrate and involve the accommodation in its local community;
- Negotiating contracts with social services and health authorities;
- Taking responsibility for health and safety issues in the accommodation for clients and other staff;
- Planning future developments.
Applicants must have:
- DBS certificate
- Full UK Driving license
- Relevant qualifications
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Passion for providing the best for clients
- Promote excellent client relationships
- A polite, respectful and compassionate approach
- Covid-19 vaccinated
- Minimum of 2 years in supported living environment
- Previous service manager role experience
How to apply:
- Click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- Email your CV to Charley at Goldman & Fine
- Call Charley at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 3989
- Visit the Goldman & Fine website