Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an ATA MET Technician , an ATA Panel Beater (4153) and an ATA Paint Sprayer (4446) for well-established and highly successful Car Bodyshop in the Stratford area.
Due to continued success, our client requires an experienced MET strip-fitter, Panel Beater and a Paint Sprayer to join their modern, clean Auto Bodyshop. This company has an excellent working environment as well as offers an attractive bonus scheme.
MET Technicians applicants must:
- Be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter MET;
- Have your own tools;
- Be able to do four wheel alignment
- Competent with ADAS systems
- Have diagnostics experience
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience;
- Have a valid UK driving licence for test;
- Have the ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work to targets and deadlines.
Panel Beater applicants must:
- Be an experienced Panel Beater with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a bodyshop /accident repair centre;
- Have your own tools;
- Work to an extremely high standard;
- Have good problem-solving skills;
- Be able to work on a variety of cars;
- Be able to do most aspects of panel beating;
- Be able to do all aspects of panel beating from filler, pin pulling, MIG and TIG welding, and JIG work.
Paint Sprayer applicants must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
- Have high quality paint spraying skills
- Be able to do your own prep
- Have your own spray guns & air-fed mask
- Have all paint spraying skills, understand colour, colour matching and characteristics of various coatings and finishes
- Have a good knowledge of surface properties and preparation
- Be able to manage your own workload
- Complete necessary paperwork in a timely fashion
How to apply:
- Click on this advert and send us your CV
- Email Peter at Goldman & Fine Group
- Call Peter at Goldman & Fine Group
- Visit the Goldman & Fine Group website
“MET Stripper fitter”
“Bodyshop MET Technician”