Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for a hardworking Dilapidations Surveyor to start work on site immediately in Bristol (4552).
Our client is a well-established modern and clean Car Body Shop, an excellent working environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a positive approach to the role and all their assigned responsibilities. They will be committed to delivering a high standard of customer service excellence with good commercial results.
- You will need to support the business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- Always comply with established strategies including procurement, commercial and contractual
- Be responsible for complying with Safety, Environmental, Security and Quality Standards to ensure a positive outlook within the company
- Always be efficient when carrying out assigned duties and be in accordance with processes and procedures
- Hold the required professional skills
- Project Management and Principal Designer
- Defects Diagnosis and measuring surveys
- Contract Administrator and Employer’s Agent
- Design and specification writing
- PPM and asset condition schedules
- Quality and technical monitoring
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying or similar technical discipline
- Previous experience in surveying commercial premises
- Experience in CDM
- Health and Safety training
- Strong technical delivery experience and previously employed by a consultancy
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Excellent specification writing skills and a good understanding of JCT Contracts
- Strong record in project management of projects from inception to completion and working with disparate stakeholders
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long term relationships as well as working well with a team and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
Please apply by:
- Clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- Sending your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- Calling Peter at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 4552
- Visiting the Goldman & Fine website