Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for a Crisis Intervention Manager in Broxbourne EN10 area, with excellent working conditions(VP5417)
Responsibilities for Crisis Intervention Manager will include but not limited to:
- Ensure that concerns are logged and stored securely
- Will have joint responsibility together with the management team to ensure that the organisation’s safeguarding policy and related policies and procedures are followed and regularly updated
- Are responsible for promoting a safe environment for children and young people
- They are the person to go to for the contact details of relevant statutory agencies, such as Children’s Social Work Services (CSWS), Police, Local Safeguarding Children Board, and the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) for allegations against staff.
- They must refresh their training in line with any updates
- Oversee the day to day running of the Crisis Intervention Team, ensuring a tight 24/7 service being provided to each child
Skills/Experience required Crisis Intervention Team Manager
- The safeguarding lead should be trained. In fact, they’ll have a high level of safeguarding knowledge and should have completed essential training in Working Together to Safeguard Children and Young People
- They are responsible for ensuring that their organisation’s safeguarding policy is kept up to date
- The safeguarding lead will be involved in safe recruitment procedures for new staff members as well as their induction
- They support staff. For example, if someone is concerned about a child, they’ll support any decision to notify Children’s Social Work Services or assess whether other courses of action are more appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience Skills for Crisis Intervention Manager
- DBS certificate
- A minimum of NVQ level 5 in Health and social care/ NVQ Level 3 with managerial experience
- Good communication and listening skills
- Passion for providing the best for clients
- Promote excellent client relationships
- A polite, respectful, and compassionate approach
- Driving licence (own vehicle)
Work type full time permanent
If you have the above experience for the Crisis Intervention Manager position, please apply by:
- Click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- Email your CV to Jean at Goldman & Fine
- Call jean at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref VP5417
- Visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. We will explain what the roles are with precise information.