£50,000 - £50,000
Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a successful car bodyshop in the Birmingham area (5083).
Overall responsibilities for this role include the production of timely and accurate management accounts and providing key finance business partnering support to budget holders around the business. Driving performance against set targets and providing strong leadership and direction to the team.
· Provide accurate and timely monthly management accounts, balance sheet conciliations, recommendations and commentaries
· Work alongside business managers and hold monthly budget review meetings to produce budget for the company, including regular forecasts
· Be responsible for intercompany reconciliation for the Group
· Manage cash flow and resource effectively at all time
· Work alongside budget holders to provide robust budgets and forecasts
· Drive for continuous improvement of the provided processes to improve efficiency and the control environment
· Be responsible for the year ending closing activities including audit and liaising with external auditors
· Adhere to all relevant regulatory rules and guidance applicable to the role
· Provide support to the CFO and CEO when required
The Ideal Candidate:
How to apply: