Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Director to join a leading provider of paint and consumables within accident repair centres.
Our client, a leader in premium products for bodyshops, workshops and industrial industries, is looking to recruit a divisional director/Manager to take on the challenger.
Excellent customer service and expert knowledge of the products offered are at the forefront of this business.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage business operations in assigned divisions to achieve company goals;
- Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements;
- Resolve business issues and ensure that all escalated issues are closed;
- Address business inquiries from customers and team members in a professional manner;
- Identify resources, assign workloads and manage schedules to ensure timely deliveries;
- Ensure that team works in compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation promotion, retention and termination activities
- Identify skill gaps and provide appropriate trainings to team;
- Develop and enforce best practices to ensure operational efficiency;
- Oversee staffing adjustments to obtain maximum productivity;
- Recommend cost-reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality;
- Develop new business programs to meet productivity and revenue goals;
- Provide guidance to team members and monitor their performance, discipline and attendance on regular basis;
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns and accordingly develop action plans;
- Process client invoicing promptly and oversee business accounting processes.
Applicants must have:
- strong customer service and leadership skills
- demonstrable history of bodyshop product sales
- an excellent reputation in the bodyshop environment
- good knowledge of bodyshop paint
- Excellent communication skills
If you are currently working in bodyshop product sales at management level and have a great reputation within the bodyshop industry, please contact us to discuss this position.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine – Travis@goldmanfine.com
- call Travis at Goldman & Fine Group on 020 8066 4860, quoting ref 3766
- visit the Goldman & Fine Group website – www.goldmanfine.com