£40,000 - £45,000
Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Leader/Bodyshop Manager to lead a successful accident repair centre.
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Leader to take on the challenge of running one of their busy bodyshops.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• delivering site performance and profitable growth, contributing to business growth;
• liaising with internal and external managers, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders;
• providing leadership, direction, and management of the site team;
• focusing on the bodyshop striving for best practice, performance excellence and highly professional customer service;
• managing the workshop’s daily tasks, including invoice submission and unsent account management;
• overseeing the estimating, customer service and parts departments as part of the workshop;
• achieving strong financial performance, high quality service and customer care objectives;
• promoting the company culture and values in all aspects of their work.
Applicants must have:
• strong customer service and leadership skills
• technical expertise
• extensive experience and all-around competence in running a bodyshop
• good knowledge of the accident repair industry
If you are currently working as a Bodyshop Manager, Accident Repair Centre Manager, General Manager, Production Manager, or Operations Manager within a Bodyshop, Motor Repair Centre, please contact us to discuss this position.
How to apply:
• click on this advert and submit your completed CV
• email your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine – Travis@goldmanfine.com
• call Travis at Goldman & Fine Group on 020 8066 4860, quoting Ref 4134
• visit the Goldman & Fine Group website