Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an Aftercare Advisor to join a successful luxury car dealership in Chelmsford (3697).
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for customer aftercare, leading on resolving any challenges customers may have while ensuring all customers are communicated with correctly and promptly by the appropriate person.
As Aftercare Advisor, you will:
- Keep in touch with customers, making sure all queries are resolved and any aftercare issues are dealt with promptly;
- Develop guidelines/process to ensure there is an effective process in place for handling any customer aftercare challenges;
- Ensure all administration and systems linking into aftersales are kept up to date;
- Promote positive customer reviews by ensuring we respond to customers in both a speedy and positive manner;
- Liaise with customers and the relevant departments regarding any challenging reviews to seek a resolve;
- Monitor and identify trends in aftercare issues and produce relevant reports for the Executive Team.
- Previous experience within a similar role/environment;
- Training undertaken in Customer Service, Handling Difficult Customers or similar;
- Clear desire to make things better for customers who have the need to contact with regards to aftercare and to leave them happy after their initial challenge;
- Strong commitment towards achieving swift response times and positive customer reviews/feedback;
- Ability to multi-task effectively between various methods of contact;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Strong written communicator;
- Positive attitude towards customers and colleagues;
- Remains calm under pressure;
- Confident using Word, Outlook, Excel and systems
In return for your skills and experience you will be offered a great salary and incentives within a superb working environment.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Harry at Goldman & Fine – firstname.lastname@example.org
- call Harry at Goldman & Fine on 020 8066 4860, quoting ref 3697
- visit the Goldman & Fine website – www.goldmanfine.com
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the “Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services” app or check our website.