Please ensure that you attached your CV in a useable format, i.e. Word doc and ensure you have attached your up to date contact details mobile, email etc
Recommending a job
If you are reviewing a job and feel it would suit someone else you know, do click on the ‘Refer a friend for this job’ link and follow the prompts to share the job with them. They will then receive an email letting them know that you’d like to recommend the role to them, and they’ll be able to follow the link to the job, where they can then apply.
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor in the Chelsea and Kensington area, with excellent working conditions and future career prospects (4707)
Please see below the necessary requirements for said role:
Experienced customer service agent with experience In the care industry.
Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Be the main point of contact for new customer enquiries when in the office
- Provide the customer and where appropriate their representatives with information about the service so that they are clear about what to expect and how they can raise any concerns
- Prior to each service commencing, carry out with customers, and / or their chosen representatives, an assessment of what the customer needs and what they would like to achieve from their care and support, together with a risk assessment
- Create and agree a written individually tailored plan of care and support that respects the customer’s wishes and promotes their dignity and privacy
- Agree appropriate risk control measures to reduce identified risks
- Keep care and support plans up to date and escalate concerns without delay
- Maintain all systems to track and record support of customers
- Be the main point of contact for all customers’, family and health professionals on an ongoing basis when it comes to the well-being of the customer and the service we provide
- Keep all information about customers and their families secure and confidential except where policy require you to share to protect the interests of our customers
- Attend the customer’s first call – where appropriate, to assess the exact needs or to introduce the care assistant
- Use this to refine care plans
- Report changes to care schedules without delay to the coordinator, customer and care assistant and carry out quality reviews at the customer’s home
Applicants must have:
- DBS certificate
- A minimum of NVQ level 2 in Health and social care
- Good communication and listening skills
- Passion for providing the best for clients
- Promote excellent client relationships
- A polite, respectful and compassionate approach
How to apply:
- Click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- Email your CV to Charley at Goldman & Fine
- Call Charley at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 4707
- Visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs.